Choose from 4 easy ways to register for The ConFab:
1. Register online: COMPLETE the Online Registration Form.
2. Fax: DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and fax to: +1-918-831-9160
3. Mail: DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and post to:
PennWell Registration/The ConFab 2013, PO Box 973059, Dallas, TX 75397-3059, USA
4. Email: DOWNLOAD the Registration Form. Complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: If you have any questions about registration, please call: +1-918-831-9160 or 888-299-8016 (US Only)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST (GMT-6)
REGISTRATION OPTIONS & PRICES
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate*||Full Rate|
|Individual Full Conference Pass
|Group Full Conference Pass
||USD $995.00||USD $1,695.00|
*Early Bird Deadline is Friday, May 17, 2013
Individual and Group Full Conference Passes include the following:
All attendees are subject to approval by The ConFab advisory board and Event Chair. Sellers of manufacturing equipment, supplies and services are eligible to attend as sponsors only. Please contact Sabrina Straub, Sales Manager, for sponsorship information at email@example.com.
Step 1: Logging into the Online Registration
1. Click on Online Registration: This will direct you to the login screen.
2. Login Screen: You will now be prompted to enter your email. If you have never registered for a Pennwell event, you must create a new six digit password to go with your email address. (The password can contain letters and numbers, but it must be at least six characters.)
If you have been to a Pennwell event and you know your password, enter your password and then proceed to register. If you do not remember your password, click on “Retrieve Password” and you will receive an email in a few seconds containing your password to register. You will be able to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Your Account Information, Source Code and Email
1. Contact Information: If you have not previously registered for a PennWell event, this area will be blank. You will need to provide your contact details to establish a registration account. Otherwise, if your information is in the registration system, just verify that your contact details are current.
2. Source Code: Choose the source code, by clicking on the down arrow to review your choices. If you don’t have a source code from any of the event pamphlets or emails, select “Other” to proceed to the next step of registration.
3. Email: Verify the email address on record is valid so that your registration email confirmation and receipt will be received.
Step 3: Complete the Registration Process
All registrations submitted online will be processed and credit cards charged immediately. Credit cards accepted online include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Payment is due upon registration submission. No exceptions. If you need to pay by check or wire transfer, please print a hard copy of the registration form and follow the directions for submission.
Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately. Please review this information for accuracy and keep the email on file until after the event. This is your receipt of payment.
Your unique email and password will be used when registering for all future PennWell events.
Anyone who qualifies for complimentary registration (Conference Speakers, Committee Members, etc.) will not be able to use the Online Registration Form.
For questions, please contact the registration department at 888-299-8016 or +1-918-831-9160, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.